Monday, July 5, 2010

My how our puppies have changed!



Here's to hoping that everybody had a great Fourth of July!  We had a fantastic day -- good food, families, friends ... and ... of course, puppies!

My sister Heather, her husband Steve, and their boys Lucas and Thomas came over in the afternoon.  Jim came later in the day, and Inge joined us just before dinner. Andrew and Tanya showed up after Anj got through lifeguarding.  My how Lucas and Thomas love the puppies!  They were absolutely entranced with them, as you can see from these pictures!











And of course, Holly and Heather aren't the only one with babies -- here's a picture of my baby boy.  I like how he did up his sunglasses in such a patriotic manner!


As you can see, the puppies (and Holly) got lots of attention.  Don't worry about Harley, though -- he was in heaven because Andrew and his gang were here for the evening.  Harley and Holly both had a rough time with the fireworks, but love from Tanya seems to have made up for that!


This morning I woke up, and the puppies were all busy playing with one another.  I cannot believe how much they have changed in the last five days. They can see and hear; they are walking and sitting down; they have teeth; and now that they can see, they are very busy playing with one another!  Here is a video I took of Purple Girl playing with Pink Girl.  I missed the best part of the action, but this is still so cute, I just have to share:




Andrew had to get his puppy fix for the morning as well.  Here he is with Green Boy.  I went downstairs to feed Harley and Holly, and to make coffee, and he decided all of the puppies needed to get snuggled in on my bed.  So, he added them little by little, taking pictures as he went:




We just all so entranced with puppies and how cute they are, that I couldn't stop taking pictures.  Here is Purple Girl and Green Boy, playing together:

And here is Pink Girl, snoozing off her morning snack:


Okay, I went a little berserk with movies today.  But they are so cute!!!!  There is a railing that goes around the side of the whelping box.  Orange Girl has been on a mission to walk that railing, now that she can see.  I am unable to upload the movie here, so I will put it on Facebook.

And here is Purple Girl and Blue Girl playing with one another.  This has been the big thing the past couple days -- they bite at each other's faces.  How cute is this?




And finally, here is a video clip of Holly tending to her pups.  She is still staying on top of things!




No comments:

Post a Comment